Wholesale Partners Workshop
A complimentary, preparatory course to upskill our junior-level peers on the frontline through knowledge sharing, hands-on practice, and comparative cupping.
It is an opportunity to gauge junior baristas’ readiness for industry-recognized SCA Foundation courses in Barista Skills, Brewing, and Sensory Skills.
Together with dedicated colleagues and guided by Archers Customer Relations Lead, Licensed Q Grader, and Q Processing Generalist, Wilden Pretorius, our café partners will:
- Enhance their general coffee knowledge
- Establish a standard for proper extraction of Archers coffees
- Troubleshoot issues that may lead to unsatisfactory espresso
- Better appreciate their role in creating a true specialty coffee experience for customers
- Gauge their readiness for SCA courses
Café partners will receive a Certificate of Completion upon passing the exam at the end of the course.