CQI - Q Arabica Grader Calibration
CQI - Q ARABICA GRADER CALIBRATION
20 December 2022
A Q Arabica Grader is a highly trained and calibrated coffee taster who evaluates coffee using SCA cupping standards and protocols. CQI’s Q Coffee System is an internationally recognized program for evaluating cup quality based on a standardized system for Arabica coffee using protocols developed by the SCA.
Coffee Quality Institute (CQI) is a non-profit organization working internationally to improve the quality of coffee and the lives of people who produce it.
Enrollees of the course will gain a huge amount of knowledge and understanding about what quality means in specialty coffee in an international context. This course provides the opportunity to the participants to enhance and calibrate their way of scoring, and assessing the coffees.
Passing this course will give you an opportunity to become a Certified Q Grader. If you are a roaster, a coffee buyer, a producer, or even a barista who is looking forward to improve the quality of coffee and the lives of people who produce it, then this course is for you.
1. If you cancel your booking more than 12 weeks before the course starts, you will get a full refund.
2. If you cancel your booking more than 6 weeks before the course starts, you will get 70% of your booking refunded. The remaining 30% off your payment will be deducted as administration charges.
3. If you cancel your booking less than 6 weeks before the course starts, you will not get a refund. However, you can use 70% of the initial payment as partial payment to avail of our next scheduled course. The remaining 30% off your payment will be deducted as administration charges.
4. If in rare circumstances Archers Coffee Academy needs to cancel a course, you will get a full refund. Refunds will be made in approximately one month.
5. Paying this fee does not guarantee that you will pass any of the exams scheduled in the course/s.
6. By proceeding with your payment, you agree to these terms and conditions.