Ethiopia, Hamasho Village Natural
ETHIOPIA, HAMASHO VILLAGE - NATURAL
Region: Sidama, Bensa
Altitude: 2230 MASL
Producer: Daye Bensa, Various small holder farmers
Crop Year: 2021
Taste Profile: JASMINE, LEMON GRASS, APRICOT, LYCHEE, FlORAL HONEY
- Region - Sidama/Bensa /Hamasho village
- Lot Name - Hamasho
- Variety - 74158
- Language - Sidama / Amharic
- Altitude - 2300 MASL
- Processing Type -Natural processing
- Rain Fall - 950-1500mm
- Miling - Daye bensa coffee export plc
- year of built Washing Station - 2019
Daye Bensa, Decided to Name the Hamasho micro-Lot is Reflect the powerful culture of Sidama Hamasho village, The coffee is sourced from the Hamasho Farmers in Sidama Bensa/ Hamasho Village, Hamasho Means In sidamic" SNAKE
Traceability is important four Micro lots we Believe that it s apowerfull tool for the Inclusion and empowerment for us . After We Receive the Cherries , we Separate them by village ,The coffee is then kept Separate Through out Drying , Processing , and Storage ,with Labels stating the delivery dates ,Farm Name, Lot Name and More .and We Track the production as well as different Experiments and Fermentation methods to Get unique Cup Profiles Because Creativity is no Endless.
our Micro Lots Are Limited Production , it Helps Us To focus On the quality Beans, First we are focused on Harvested Red ripe cherries and as Much as possible we will sort again with out Red Cherries ,Floting ,Picking and Any Further Quality Analysis .
- Drying Method - Drying in the sun ,the coffee Beans are placed on the African bed wood from 1; 20 cm height with plastic net With 3-5 cm thickness and air circulation Above And Below
For 13-15 days / Depends on the whether We assign enough Labours Per bed For Stirring the cherries Every 15-20 Minutes To ensure Uniformity drying .