We accept all major debit and credit cards. All of our transactions are handled on a secure server using bank-grade encryption. Payments can be handled through trusted third parties like Stripe, Apple Pay, and Tabby.
Students who wish to pay cash upon date of class or pay with Tabby, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com with your full name, company, desired class, and contact number. OR you can call 065316869 so we can assist you and reserve you a slot.
1. If you cancel your booking more than 12 weeks before the course starts, you will get a full refund.
2. If you cancel your booking more than 6 weeks before the course starts, you will get 70% of your booking refunded. The remaining 30% off your payment will be deducted as administration charges.
3. If you cancel your booking less than 6 weeks before the course starts, you will not get a refund. However, you can use 70% of the initial payment as partial payment to avail of our next scheduled course. The remaining 30% off your payment will be deducted as administration charges.
4. If in rare circumstances Archers Coffee Academy needs to cancel a course, you will get a full refund. Refunds will be made in approximately one month.
5. Paying this fee does not guarantee that you will pass any of the exams scheduled in the course/s.
6. By proceeding with your payment, you agree to these terms and conditions.
If you have additional inquiries about the course or wish to request for the study materials of your class, feel free to e-mail our Head of Education and In-house Instructor, Dave Peralta. And we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
CLICK HERE TO SEND AN E-MAIL.