Archers Enamel Mug
Our Archers Enamel Mug is perfect to keep your coffee warm.
- Tea or food can stain the enamel. That's a natural process and don't worry when it happens.
- You can use this enamelware on the induction cooker, gas or electric stove, in the oven, in the bonfire, in the dishwasher, fridge, and freezer.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning pads or gritty soap powders.
- Do not use damaged enamelware for hot food and beverages.
- Do not use vinaigrette for cleaning.
- Do not use in microwave.
Enamel is a hard material that can survive a lot. However, exposure to big pressure will break it (just like glass). Don't throw your enamelware.